December 28, 2009

fa-la-la-la I'm tying a string around my finger

Yesterday was our first trip out of the house since Thursday. Yep, the packed Wal-Mart gave an oddly freeing feeling; a conquest conquered. It was like we were a part of the world again - woo-hoo! After the Christmas celebration was over and the endless hours of snow set in, I was looking for some great diy projects with stuff I have laying around and I found these perfect picks that Aubrey and I started tinkering with. These fantastic finds can be made before you put away this years decorations for a special surprise next year!


Katie Did garland



perfect for Aubrey's room via Sparklecandance

perfect for the left over Christmas paper that i {heart!} via Bloesem



a glamorous cascade of ornaments by dress design decor



lovely wreath via Living with Lindsey




0 comments:

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP