December 18, 2009

my name is brooke and i'm a procrastinator

My 101 ideas about Christmas cards fits neatly into this little pocket, tucked right behind the last 101 Christmas card ideas I had last year. Only problem? I exhibit no ability to actually follow through with these ideas, so they remain there in their raw form until we get to the week before Christmas and I suddenly realize my board is full with other peoples children smiling and I haven't even ordered any. I usually get by in a pinch with something I re-worked mid July when I told myself I would get these done in October next year or the last minute Shutterfly sale that comes just after Christmas...perfect timing for a Happy New Years! card send out.

One great thing about my procrastination? The random, great finds that Etsy has rewarded me with and the secret that comes with them. Forgo the traditional photo cards from the major retailers with their generic designs and dive into these lovelies that can all be printed off by you!




Filmstrip Custom Holiday Photo Card by announcingyou


Color Pop Custom Christmas Card by announingyou



 It's not too late for the new year holiday card by OhBayBee


And what is an "after the holidays card" without a letter explaining why you have been so busy you completely forgot to get Christmas cards out on time?


Printable customized stationary by yaelfran



One of a kind custom Christmas tree-shaped letter by thewildcocoabean



0 comments:

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP