January 28, 2010

kind thoughts

I have some kindness crushes. You know those amazingly simple every day things that you could be doing right this second but you don't even know it?

I think I mentioned it before, but I'm going through a 20-year-olds midlife crisis (I think). I'm really struggling to find balance and so I decided (after buying 10 books, non of which I have yet read) that instead of focusing on the negative aspects, I want to be a positive influence. Instantly I was driven to fantastically kind folks that are sharing the love.



A beautiful way to remember to seize each day via William Dohman. I love the simplistic nature of the recycled wood, it just seems to be an approachable afterthought of someone rooted in kindness.




image via jennaflee

You know when you stumble across something that you believe could change the world? Kind Over Matter is that site. Dedicated to being the good in the world, their legion of followers dictates just how kind the world can be. These ladies make lovelies for diy drop cards and you do the rest. It inspired me to do something similar this morning to my co-workers and I'm already plotting out my next move. I {heart} random acts of kindness.




Concentrate on yourself. Thoughts become ideas, ideas lead to action. Prep your day with this happy cards from Cleansing Thoughts.


Brooke

2 comments:

kimbirdy January 28, 2010 at 5:45 PM  

Hooray for random acts of kindness! And what a lovely little blog you have here!

brooke ossenkop February 2, 2010 at 12:46 PM  

Hi Kimbirdy! Thank you for your kind words!

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP