January 21, 2010

{three} things thursday

For the past six months I've been really thinking about my next career move.

Did I tell you that tt's a touchy subject with me? After spending the last seven years of my life and making huge life changing moves dedicated towards a goal, accomplishing it last year was my crowning moment. Now where do I go? Who do I want to be? Can I really be happy here forever?

And then there is always that question, "where do you see yourself in five years"...it came to me yesterday in my work review. But the question wasn't five years, it was next year. Next year - 12 months, 52 weeks, 365 days.

But instead of being panicked that I have no idea what my next step will be, I began to wonder - what is that I really want to do.

{three} things thursday: {three} career aspirations



photo via Bakerella

I want to own a cupcake shop. Just cupcakes, nothing else. Well, maybe we'd sell really festive party gifts, play loud music, and hand out free cupcakes on Mondays.



photo via the talented the wedding cabaret

Photographer. I would insist on a fantastic mess of personality shots woven with amazing colors and textures. I would spend days scouting out the perfect locations, drawing stick figure representations, and learning about the person. It could be amazing.




I want to make amazing flower arrangements. Ones that include more than five roses and baby's breath - flowers that are planted locally and arranged with love, care, and inspiration. The shop would be large, heavy wooden tables with buckets full of color. Yum.

A girl can dream - can't she?

Brooke


0 comments:

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP