March 29, 2010

more nebraska smooches

After a nice relaxing weekend (that included knocking a couple of things off of my 2010 to-do list, more to come later) I found myself bright and early this morning with a link to view a friends Etsy store and I fell in love. Cheers to more smooches!

olive robot hat via the fuzzy robot


jute bags with message label via south house boutique


i heart mr. moustache via jos studio


baby leather skull and cross slippers via scandeez


starling a line sundress by emma girl designs


pink felt heart garland by littleseeta

have a good day!

brooke


2 comments:

Connie April 29, 2010 at 9:03 AM  

Thanks Brooke for showing my shop Scandeez on your blog! You are so sweet:)

JoJo January 28, 2011 at 7:00 AM  

i love all of these but the moustache coasters are the cutest!

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP