March 13, 2010

spring makeover

Progress was made this week - I can now see where the 8 small Christmas trees are that we staked into the ground a bit over 4 months ago. Yep, those same Christmas trees that I only had the opportunity to turn on twice before they were suffocated by the wet, cold stuff.

It is officially almost spring. Not today, today it is freezing cold, but I know in my heart it is coming! :) I'm excited about the possibilities of warm breezes and fresh design.

spring flower curtain via MollaSpace
if we lived in a giant old house with a giant lovely tree i would spend hours decorating it just like this kelly oshiro events my be my hero

 my favorite color combo, retro find from Design Sponge {via 2006}


kat in the city via modern twist



0 comments:

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP